Stitch fix #11 January 2016



Happy Day when your fix comes!!
First please excuse the pictures. I think I have lost my photographer! My sweet Allee has so much going on she does not have the time to take pictures for me much. When she is available I am not, so the pictures are terrible!!

I was so excited to get this fix! It has been a couple of month since I have had a fix. My requests were pretty easy this time - Wanted some colored jeans in my budget! (I will not spend over 100.00 on jeans, really on any piece except maybe a jacket.)  Some warm items I could layer. 

Sarah C. was my stylist this time again and she rocks!! She has gotten to know my style. Very important for a good fix! I try to leave feed back that lets them know why I did not keep a certain piece and that I will not spend over 100.00 on a pair of jeans! Things like that, really help your stylist. I have also asked that I receive pieces that can be worn with other pieces that I have kept. 

The 20.00 styling fee is well worth it and I usually keep at least one piece so I do not loose my styling fee! This company has really gone above and beyond when it comes to customer service!!

OK on to my fix!!

Terrible picture of all items! 
So here we go! I added the pictures if you can see them of the style cards to give ideas how to wear the items~



Loveappella Evie Draw String Funnel Neck Sweatshirt $64.00 
I love this Loveappella Draw string Sweatshirt. It is $64.00 with the "keep all five piece" discount it is 48.00. I absolutely loved this sweatshirt before I even received it! I peeked at what I was getting when I got the shipment notice. I knew I would keep this item if it fit and the color was good. If you peek, which I would suggest you DO NOT! They do not tell you the color. So, it has you guessing because when you do a google search for the item many people get different colors! I wore this the next day! I could not wait to wear this and will be wearing a lot!! This is a great purchase for me!! I can layer it and wear it alone. It is light weight so it makes it comfy most of the year! This will come with me if we go to the beach this summer. great with white shorts after being at the beach all day. I am wearing it now in winter with an undershirt and  a jacket or vest over the top! A win/win here!!


Market & Spruce Fierro Elbow Patch Crew Neck Sweater $58.00
This Market & Spruce Crew sweater I was not sure about when I "peeked". This was not a sure win or an absolute no way! I was interested to see what this crew looked like. It is a light Green and the elbow patches are a teal green. This sweater is so soft. feels like I am wearing a T-shirt, yet is sweater material. Light weight enough I can wear a jacket over the top and not feel like it is bulky! I was not sure about the elbow pads, they have grown on me!! The crew sweater is 58.00 with with the "keep all five piece" discount it is $43.50. I am so sorry these pictures are so dark. I will take a new picture and post it!!


Kut from the kloth Jonathon Skinny Corduroy $48.00
These Skinny Corduroy were also a maybe when I peeked! They cost 48.00 with the "keep all five piece" discount they are 36.00. I have a pair of skinny cords the same color just a couple shades lighter. I thought I cannot keep the crew sweater and not keep these, mine are light enough they do not work with the sweater. So, it was a keep both or send both back! I tried the cords on and I knew right away these were a keep. I am loving the brand Kut from the Kloth! They really are the most comfortable pants. I usually think skinny pants are too tight, these are great! I have gained a couple of pounds and these are still not too tight. I could not go any tighter that is for sure!  So I opted to give away the old pair of cords and keep these! They fit way better!!


41Hawthorn Shara Herringbone Vest $68.00
I was so excited to receive this vest! I have pinned this vest, looking at buying one similar, and regret every time I walk away! Now I have this warm and comfy vest to add to my vest collection. This Herringbone Vest cost $68.00 with the "keep all five piece" discount it is $51.00. I did not think it was that bad for this vest! It is really warm, it made from wool. It is a great piece to wear to church because most of my vests are athletic looking vests. Sarah suggested wearing these 3 pieces together - the sweater, cords, and  the vest. I did to church on Sunday! Sarah also suggested to wear it with a shirt from another fix I received. That is the picture above. It worked perfectly for an event I had that night! I took it out of the box and wore it that night!



Moda Luxe Brooks Crossbody Bag $58.00
The last piece I got was a Moda Luxe Brooks Crossbody Bag. It is priced at $58.00 with the "keep all five piece" discount it is $43.50. I must say I loved this bag at first! I was quite bummed that I had recently purchased 2 crossbody bags because I had lost faith in Stitch Fix!  I was not so impressed when I decided to use this bag. the top zipper (the one you put ALL your stuff in) is really small! I do not know how you could stuff so much in if you cannot get it through the top zipper!
I do like the pockets this bag has and I love polka dots! I thought I would keep it for a Bible bag. That idea did not work my Bible did not fit in the top. So, I am using it as a purse. It is very comfy on my shoulder and is not really heavy! I have learned my lesson to be patient on requests made to Stitch Fix.

Here is my January Fix! I did keep all 5 pieces. With the discount it made it well worth it to keep them all! Would you like to try Stitch Fix.

I would love to have you sign up under me! When you sign up and receive your first Fix I will receive a $25.00 credit! That is the only payment for others using your link. I have totally enjoyed having my own stylist!

If you would like to please follow this link and learn more about why we  enjoy our Fixes!https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4480863

Happy Fixing!!

Next month I have asked for something for Valentines Day! I have also asked for items I can wear for my daughters travel volleyball tourney's. We, parents, like to  wear our teams colors! Go TLVC!!  Can't wait to see if I get to have Sarah again! And what they will send!





Comments

Popular Posts