Do you know believer that you are dearly loved by God?  Do you?  Do you know you are His beloved? 
Believer you are not dearly loved because you are so great or because you have done so well with your life.  Do you know Christ did not come for the strong but for the weak.  He did not come for the healthy but for the sick. 
Have you seen someone who loves the Lord and knows without a doubt  He loves them.  You can see it on their face,  hear it in their speech,  feel it in their patience and their grace. 
Does this mean they believe there is no right or wrong and everyone finds their own way?  The bible says different, it says there is a way that seems right to a man but is foolish. 
Do you, believer, think that when the Lord created you He created you for you?  He created you for His purpose, His way,  to use you to glorify Him,  not Him glorify you. 
As I sit and read and study and meditate on sin and the love of Father I am reminded of His truth. 
How long do you sit and meditate on the extremes the Lord has done for you,  believer?  Do you,  like me, sit and think you have to better yourself up or try harder?  Do you think of the past things you have done and think why or how does Father love me?
I can get caught up in the past and let it control me.  Or i can get in the past and justify all the good things i have done to justify why Christ would save me. 
I must remind myself that Christ died for those things,  He crucified my sin on the cross with Him.  The only sin I stand in judgement of is the sin I knowingly committed and have not repented of. 
The more I understand how much Christ loves the people He created and came to save the more I understand Father's hatred for sin. 
To call others out on their sin is not saying I have it all together,  although I feel like those who know me think something along these lines.  To call out on sin is to love them so much to want to see them reconciled to the Lord. 
None are righteous,  not even one! We are called to turn from evil,  repent!
I am over loaded with God's mercy for me,  that He would call me out of darkness and into light.
 I do not stand in judgment for my sin,  I am jumping in excitment for His righteousness. 
I do not wish for one day another soul to be haunted as i have been with my past.  I am haunted because I know how sin offends God.  There is no blessing achieved only given to my sinful ways. 
I wasn't nothing more than for my face,  speech,  grace,  mercy and love to scream Jesus Christ is Lord!

When we love Him we obey His commands,  even the hard ones!

Lord may my face be a reflection of Your love!!

Comments

Popular Posts